Full Mouth Reconstruction
Full mouth reconstruction can be described as the procedure of rebuilding the functions and appearance of your mouth. It curates multiple procedures to design a unique treatment for your needs and requirements. It generally involves several cosmetic and restorative dental procedures to help improve the appearance and functionalities of your mouth. It can include bridges, crowns, fillings, implants, veneers, and many more. It also includes repairing and maintaining gum health so that you can have overall oral health in all aspects.
Our dentist in Plantation, FL, might recommend a full mouth reconstruction procedure if you have conditions that interfere with your normal dental function, which can cause pain and discomfort. To determine whether you are a good candidate for the procedure, our dentist might suggest you get an X-ray to understand the condition of your teeth, jaws, and gums after a thorough dental examination.
What are the benefits of full mouth reconstruction?
- It helps to reduce teeth grinding or bruxism issues, ultimately reducing headaches and migraines.
- It helps you to get a strong dental structure and treats gum diseases.
- It helps with jaw repositioning.
- It also helps with the replacement of missing teeth.
- It improves your overall oral health.
- It enhances your smile aesthetics and improves oral functionalities.
Getting full mouth reconstruction in Plantation, FL
Spring Dental of Plantation is a state-of-the-art dental office in Plantation, FL. Contact us today if you are looking for cost-effective dental care in Plantation or nearby areas. You can book an appointment by calling us at 954-336-8478.